Food and wine
Some world-famous wines are produced in the village of Gevrey-Chambertin, 9 of the 33 Burgundy Grands Crus come from Gevrey-Chambertin. The most famous are Chambertin and Chambertin-Clos de Beze. Discover the vineyards of the Côte de Nuits with a cellar tasting tour.
The Climats vineyards of Burgundy are registered on the World Heritage lits by UNESCO since 4th July 2015. The Climats form a unique cultural site.
The application "Bourgogne Rando Vignes", free download from Appstore and Google Play, will help you to discover on foot the Burgundy Vineyard Climats.
Burgundy is also a land of Gastronomy, come and taste its snails, meat, Dijon mustard and many types of cheese, and not forgetting the gingerbread.
Not to be missed:
- Gaugry cheese factory in Brochon
- Wine tours
- Cassisium in Nuits-Saint-Georges
- Imaginarium in Nuits-Saint-Georges
- Mulot & Petitjean shops in Dijon and Beaune
- Maille Mustard shop in Dijon
- Fallot Mustard shop in Beaune
- Rose de Vergy biscuits and sweets factory and tea-room in Dijon
- Fruirouge farm in Concoeur-Corboin
- Domain Jean-Baptiste Joannet in Arcenant